SuzanneMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuzanneMS

SuzanneMS is a Maplestory Private Server. This is the newly developed forums for it! :]

HomeHome  SuzanneMSSuzanneMS  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Server Registration  Chat  SMS Habbo Hotel  Fail  

Hey everyone on SuzanneMS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenman
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!
RolePlay GAME: 2

Hey everyone on SuzanneMS! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone on SuzanneMS!   Hey everyone on SuzanneMS! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Kenman Ly! I used to be an old player in SuzanneMS! I am back now! For any admins that played the .55 of SuzanneMS, I am TheWhatWhat. Well, I am 15 years old and I live in Canada. (Feels weird to be only Canadian here)

I am currently a GM, thank you Ronson for assigning me as a GM Very Happy First time being an "ACTUAL" GM, used to be the other GM that can't do all commands. Well, I am very pleased to join back SuzanneMS! That's all I got to say, good bye! =D
Back to top Go down
Kenman
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone on SuzanneMS!   Hey everyone on SuzanneMS! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Hehe I feel bored. I'm going to lock my own post! =P
Back to top Go down
Taxodox
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RolePlay Game!

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone on SuzanneMS!   Hey everyone on SuzanneMS! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:12 am

Hey im Canadian too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone on SuzanneMS!   Hey everyone on SuzanneMS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone on SuzanneMS!
Page 1 of 1